Corn Sponge Cake
Updated: Apr 28, 2020
This one is a dessert. Most Mexican cuisine is based on corn, so it is also common to find desserts with corn. A super easy recipe for a tasty cake. LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups of corn kernels - 1/2 cup of sugar - 3 eggs - 1/2 cup of butter - Cajeta / dulce de leche (caramel) INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Pour in a blender the two cups of corn kernels.
2. Add three eggs, 1/2 cup of sugar and blend for 5 Minutes.
3. Add the 1/2 cup of melted butter and blend for 1 more minute.
4. Pour it on a baking form and bake for 30 Min at 180°.
5. Take it out from the oven and serve it with caramel (cajeta/dulce de leche).