Updated: Apr 27, 2020
This is a basic one! You can have guacamole with any mexican meal or just as a dip or starter. here is my recipe:
LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
- 4 Avocados
- 1 Onion
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Bunch of coriander
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Serrano Chillies (to taste)
1. To get the best avocados, they should be soft but not too soft and not too hard. TIP: take the little point on the top of the Avocado, if its green/yellow or brown the avicado is good to eat. If its white, its too hard, if its black, it already passed.
2. Cut the avocado in spoon pieces And put it on a bowl. NOTE: many people like to smash the avocado, i dont. When the Avocado is soft enough, it will mild while mixing. I also leave one or two avocado stones inside so that it keeps green even when storing.
3. Cut the tomatoes in small blocks and add it to the avocado.
4. Cut the onion in small pieces and add it to the mix. NOTE: I used purple onion because the white onions in Germany are very stromg but you can use both.
5. Cut the bunch of coriander in small pieces and add it too :)
6. If you want your guacamole to be spicy, cut some serrano chillies to taste and add salt and the lemon juice. Then mix all together and voila!
Enjoy your guacamole!