Pico de gallo
One of the more common side dishes in the Mexican food is pico de gallo. It is a salad with chillie that is served with big variety of dishes and tacos. You can also serve it with Totopos (nachos). Super easy and fast to make and it should never miss at your Mexican meal. LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
- 4 Tomatos - 1/2 White onion - 1 Bunch of coriander - 1 Lemon - 1 Serrano Chilies (to taste) - Salt and Pepper (to taste)
1. Cut the onion in small squares and serve it in a bowl.
2. Cut the tomatoes in small squares and add it t the onion
3. Cut the coriander in fine pieces and add it to the bowl.
4. If you want your pico the gallo to be spicy, add some serrano chillies cut in small pieces and then add the lemon juice to it. 5. Mix it all and add salt and pepper to taste. Your Pico de Gallo is ready!