Rajas con Papas
Rajas with Potates! This one is another great vegetarian dish. Very easy to prepare and in little time.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS: (2 portions)
- 3 Poblano Chillies
- 1 Onion
- 1 can of corn in grain (400g)
- 1 can of cream
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Butter spoon
1. Cut the potatoes and onions in small squares and the chillies in Julienne.
2. In a large pan on medium-high heat, serve a spoon of Butter.
3. When the butter is melted, poor some oil to the pan.
4. When the oil is hot and the butter melted, poor the onions and steer for about two minutes until they get a golden color.
5. Now poor the potatoes and stir for about 3 minutes.
6. Now you can poor the chillies and the corn.
7. Now stir the ingredients and let them cook for about 5 minutes. After that you can add the can of cream.
8. Stir the ingredients and let cook for about 10 minutes. You can close the pan with a cap to let the ingredients "sweat" and become soft.
9. Now you are ready to serve! If you want, you can decorate with Avocado (I put Avocado to almost everything!) and some fresh basil. Enjoy!