Vuelve a la Vida
This one is a seafood cocktail. Usually is served in a big bowl glass and it literally means "come back to life". This is because people like to have this cocktail when they have a hangover. This recipe is really easy to prepare and it takes 15 min to make. The recipe is made for four portions.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
- 400g of mixed seafood
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bunch of Coriander
- 50 ml of valentina sauce or huichol sauce
- 1 Cup of ketchup
- 3 Lemons
- 1 Avocado
- 3 Serrano Chillies (to taste)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1. Cut the tomatoes, onions, coriander and chillies in small pieces.
2. Wash the seafood mix and put it in a bowl with half cup of water.
3. Add the 50ml of valentina sauce or huichol sauce and the cup of ketchup.
4. Add the tomatoes.
5. Add the onions.
6. Add the coriander.
7. Add the chillies (to taste).
8. Add the Juice of 3 Lemons and salt & pepper to taste. Now mix all together!
9. Serve in a cup with some avocado and Enjoy your Vuelve a la Vida!